CTSP (CLMRN) & Uniden BCD436HP Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRBWJS

Hi guys. I've been trying to figure this out and it's probably a newbie issue as I'm very green to this hobby.

Up until yesterday, I was able to hear the CTSP loud & clear (Troop G & I). Today, silence. I updated the Sentinel DB and noticed some changes to the CLMRN section. I pushed the departments I previously had programmed with the updates hoping it would correct the issue. Now, those departments do not appear while scanning.

I pushed the entire Sentinel entry for the CLMRN and assigned it a Quick Key but I'm not able to enable that Quick Key. I'm doing something wrong or, can I no longer listen to the CLMRN on this scanner?

MRBWJS

Yeah, I went back to loading the database based on zip code and I'm able to scan those systems again. Thanks for the response.

W1KNE

Owner ScanNewEngland
Database Admin
So a few basics first.
1) What model scanner?
2) Where are you located?
3) Other than your recent Sentinel update any other changes to your receive setup?
The system itself hasn't changed. One scanner model seems to have issues when all the frequencies are programmed in from each site vs the control channel ones only, although I can't remember which one...

MRBWJS

It seems my replies need to be approved in this thread.

Some how, and I swear I did noting ;), my CTSP favorite group was set to Off under Select Lists to Monitor which is also why I could not assign a Quick key to that group. All is good now. Thanks, guys.

W1KNE

Owner ScanNewEngland
Database Admin
Check the thread title. (It's a 436)
Oops, sorry I missed that.

MRBWJS, next time you go into Sentinel, go to your CLMRN favorite list, right click on it, select Monitor, and turn it on. Also make sure Download is turned on. Otherwise you'll have this happen again.

MRBWJS

Oops, sorry I missed that.

MRBWJS, next time you go into Sentinel, go to your CLMRN favorite list, right click on it, select Monitor, and turn it on. Also make sure Download is turned on. Otherwise you'll have this happen again.
Thanks all!

rjh

Premium Subscriber
Hi,

Here are the CLMRN files you'll have to adjust which simulcast your sites uses.

Attachments

• Eastern CT Pulbic Safety.zip
    54.4 KB · Views: 32
Status
Not open for further replies.