Cullman Alabama Tower

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
We have no clue what tower you refer to and would not know unless we were part of the tower crew installing it.

I personally don't know as I don't use the Cullman repeaters that often. Do you know if it's a CARC repeater or is it owned by an individual? That might help you figure out who to contact about it.

johndeere7880

Feed Provider
Dose anyone know when the tower that was distoryed in Cullman Alabama (by April 27 2011 tornado ) going to be complete. The tower is behind the First Baptist Church in Cullman Al

Why did you post another topic with the same question?

As I said in your other thread, I don't know when they tower will be complete because I don't use the Cullman area repeaters that often. If you knew who owned the repeater, as in an individual or the Cullman Amateur Radio Club then you could contact them personally and ask about it.

SCPD

QRT
Bob,
He must not like my answer and started another thread.I still have no clue what tower he refers to and how would we know when a tower gets replaced.the Cullman Amateur repeater isn't located there but in Vinemont.Hey we know some things but mind readers we are not and I still don't know why the OP thought anyone on this forum would know this.

Bob,
He must not like my answer and started another thread.I still have no clue what tower he refers to and how would we know when a tower gets replaced.the Cullman Amateur repeater isn't located there but in Vinemont.Hey we know some things but mind readers we are not and I still don't know why the OP thought anyone on this forum would know this.
Haha, I agree. I mean, we could help him out and maybe point him in the right direction as to where to find out when the tower he's asking about will be put back up but we need some more info as in maybe the owner of the tower/repeater or the callsign of the repeater itself.

Oh well, you can't please some people.

morganAL

The only thing that I know of that was on the tower behind the church in Cullman was the church's TV/Radio station (don't remember what it was) and 2 or 3 Cell carriers. There was another tower knocked down around 2nd Ave that had WISP stuff on it but not sure what else.

johndeere7880

Feed Provider
the tower I am Talking about is Behind The First Baptist Church in Cullman I'm Not Talking About Ham Radio Towers The Owner is FIRST CULLMAN BROADCASTING INC The Tower had The National Weather Service part, on it a couple of Cell carriers. also tv 27 had a part on it

SCPD

QRT
Johndeere7880,don't take what I say the wrong way but honestly we have no clue what the tower is used for and have no way of knowing,I do not have any suggestions to tell either.

askdaniel1

tower

That tower behind first baptist has been back up for about a month, give or take a week. The TV antenna is the only thing that has been moved back to it thus far.

The NWS and and the temp cell towers on wheels are still sitting around it.

I drive by it each morning on the way to the office, and I've seen crews on it at least half a dozen times in the last several weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.