Cullman County Sheriff's

Status
Not open for further replies.

KG4DRF

Have not heard anything coming through on the S.O. frequency (155.655-p25-nac218). Have they changed tone or frequency and nobody updated yet???

alabamarailfan

Premium Subscriber
After seeing your post, I dialed up 155.655 MHz using DSDPlus and have monitored since about 7:00 PM this evening and I haven't seen any activity at all. I can usually pick Cullman Co up pretty well up in Morgan County but nothing so far. If I pick up any transmissions, I will pass it on. I didn't see anything in the database for Cullman Co that might explain a change either.

KG4DRF

I got some garbled transmission come through but sounded like it was off frequency. So either looking at slight frequency shift or their transmitter is on the fritz. Picking up rest of agencies throughout the county with no problems.

KG4DRF

Uncertain as to when it started. I noticed last weekend during motorcycle chase going on in Morgan County heading into Cullman and turned on the list for Cullman that was not hearing anything so left the list on but locked out city and EMS(to clear their chatter) and still nothing heard. Double checked RRDB for the county and saw no changes. Yesterday I set scanner into search mode and the one broken piece of traffic I noted in earlier post was all I caught on their frequency.

bamahandyman

I have had it on, locked to that frequency, for the last 3 hours maybe. And what little bit i heard was garbled, and that wasn't much. Almost sounded encrypted but it wasnt, i had no indication from my scanner that it was.

KG4DRF

I'm thinking frequency(input to output) got inadvertently shifted, antenna wire shorted out or transmitter is just sick.

bamahandyman

I'm gonna listen to there secondary frqu. 155.9400, and just see if they are using it at all, and they have a jail frq. that i might plug into as well. just to see.

KG4DRF

Will set up limited search on our radio later to see what happens using it.

N4LX

Premium Subscriber
I have a receiving station in Cullman and will see what I can find. Haven’t done much monitoring of Cullman lately, but I’ll check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.