Cumberland County Maine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be heading up to Naples Maine soon for the summer. Wondering if anyone knows about weather or not Naples fire is part of the state trunking network as well as Cumberland county Sheriff, and weather or not they are the law enforcement agency for the area. Thanks!!

ME343

ME/NH/VT DB Admin
Database Admin
I will be heading up to Naples Maine soon for the summer. Wondering if anyone knows about weather or not Naples fire is part of the state trunking network as well as Cumberland county Sheriff, and weather or not they are the law enforcement agency for the area. Thanks!!

CCSO and Naples aren't on the state system. Thats state agencies only. CCSO provides Law Enforcement for the area.
https://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?ctid=1175

ME343

ME/NH/VT DB Admin
Database Admin
Thank you so much! Do you by any chance have the fire tone outs for Naples? Also who else does CCSO provide Law enforcement for? Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do not have the tone outs...CCSO Provides Law Enforcement to communities that don't have there own Police Department.

I do not have the tone outs...CCSO Provides Law Enforcement to communities that don't have there own Police Department.

Do you know if the ccso primary channel is the dispatch channel for "Naples PD" Sherrif units or if it's just the general deputy channel for those not assigned to a town?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.