Currently Being Sold New - MW & SW Kits to Build

Omega-TI

Ω
Premium Subscriber
Every once in a while I see a radio kit for sale, but they've not been very inspiring. Although << this one at Amazon >> did peak my interest as one that the right kid (or adult) might find fun. But that makes me wonder, what are the BEST radio kits available in the modern world, a world where kits are slowly fading into history over pre slapped together garbage?

81sDKialpuL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Grunddiigg

Premium Subscriber
Every once in a while I see a radio kit for sale, but they've not been very inspiring. Although << this one at Amazon >> did peak my interest as one that the right kid (or adult) might find fun. But that makes me wonder, what are the BEST radio kits available in the modern world, a world where kits are slowly fading into history over pre slapped together garbage?

81sDKialpuL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
That kit looks amazing!

K4EET

Chaplain
Premium Subscriber
The one in the pic looks cool. I wonder how well it works.
Not sure if you are referring to the picture in the link of Post 1 or Post 2. If Post 2 of the QMX+ QRP transceiver, a friend of mine is building one now. As soon as they finish, I’m going to try it out and may order one too. The reviews are excellent and supposedly, a future free firmware upgrade will add SSB capability.

ditto1958

Not sure if you are referring to the picture in the link of Post 1 or Post 2. If Post 2 of the QMX+ QRP transceiver, a friend of mine is building one now. As soon as they finish, I’m going to try it out and may order one too. The reviews are excellent and supposedly, a future free firmware upgrade will add SSB capability.
I didn’t even see that link but the first one looks really interesting