cust service

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinC

Big Dog...celebrating 10 years of abuse!
Super Moderator
Messages to who?

What email address are you using?

What type of issue are you having?

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
That thread doesn't seem to have anything to do with what nccowboy is posting about.

Perhaps if he provided some details, we might be able to help.

nccowboy

Premium Subscriber
the issue is my purchased keys for the Arc program will not work.

I am in process of stopping payment and leaving radio ref and go to another company that has a real person with a phone number with a live voice on the end. RR has NO contact numbers to reach out

David

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
the issue is my purchased keys for the Arc program will not work.

I am in process of stopping payment and leaving radio ref and go to another company that has a real person with a phone number with a live voice on the end. RR has NO contact numbers to reach out

David

David you need to contact butel who actually makes the ARC suite of software programs.
Software for Uniden Whistler HOME PATROL HP1 HP-1 PRO-700 BCD436HP BCD536HP Radioshack GRE GRECOM MFJ DSE AOR police scanner software BCD996XT BCD396XT BC346T BCT15X PRO-404 PRO-405 PRO-97 PRO-96 PRO-2096 PRO-106 PRO-197 PRO-164 PRO-160 PRO-162 psr50
Radioreference.com does NOT make the ARC suite of software programs nor does RR.com have anything to do with Butel.
Marshall KE4ZNR

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
David which ARC program are you using? For what radio? There is often more than one choice for a particular scanner...Mike

KevinC

Big Dog...celebrating 10 years of abuse!
Super Moderator
David you need to contact butel who actually makes the ARC suite of software programs.
Software for Uniden Whistler HOME PATROL HP1 HP-1 PRO-700 BCD436HP BCD536HP Radioshack GRE GRECOM MFJ DSE AOR police scanner software BCD996XT BCD396XT BC346T BCT15X PRO-404 PRO-405 PRO-97 PRO-96 PRO-2096 PRO-106 PRO-197 PRO-164 PRO-160 PRO-162 psr50
Radioreference.com does NOT make the ARC suite of software programs nor does RR.com have anything to do with Butel.
Marshall KE4ZNR

Sort of...

https://www.radioreference.com/radioshack/

Contact
If you need support via email, please contact the Radio Shack Scanner Programming Support Team at:
radioshack@radioreference.com

Fast1eddie

I wish you the best of luck with support from Gommert. I like his software but support in my opinion leaves much to be desired. If you do get a reply, expect it not to be more than a sentence or two.

Just sayin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.