Custom Scanner Configuration files for Tasmanian Radio Scanner Users

Status
Not open for further replies.

pb_lonny

I offer three types of configuration files.

HBT = Greater Hobart area VHF / UHF + "common" frequencies which are used all across Tasmania. These include: UHF CB, Marine and various other frequencies.

LTN = Greater Launceston area VHF / UHF + "common" frequencies which are used all across Tasmania. These include: UHF CB, Marine and various other frequencies.

NWC = North West Coast VHF / UHF + "common" frequencies which are used all across Tasmania. These include: UHF CB, Marine and various other frequencies.

Each config is built / updated when it is ordered with the LATEST data, sourced from my own listening and official online sources.
Each config contains the following users loaded and ready to go for each area:

- Tasmania Fire Service: All VHF / UHF frequencies for each part of the state including the main repeaters and VHF / UHF simplex frequencies.
- Ambulance Tasmania: All VHF / UHF frequencies for each part of the state including the main repeaters and VHF / UHF simplex frequencies.
- State Emergency Service (SES): All VHF / UHF frequencies for each part of the state including the main repeaters and VHF / UHF simplex frequencies.
- Airband: All VHF airband frequencies for each part of the state plus VHF and UHF company frequencies.
- Amateur Radio (Ham): All known VHF / UHF frequencies for each part of the state including the main 2m / 70cm repeaters and VHF / UHF simplex frequencies.
- UHF CB: 80 channel plan.
- Marine: Most common / active frequencies.
- TasRail: All VHF / UHF frequencies for each part of the state including the main repeaters and VHF / UHF simplex frequencies.
- Commercial Two Way: This includes a mix of VHF / UHF frequencies, covering the most common / active business radio users.
- TASGRN: I will include up to three TASGRN sites, these will be based on your location as to what is the best sites to include. This ONLY applies to truck tracker scanners which are PC programmable.

Download links can be found here, they are updated fairly regularly.

3rdGear

Premium Subscriber
Hi pb_lonny,

It looks like your links my be broken?
I would be very interested to get a hold of your configuration files if possible?

Regards,
3rdGear

panofiretas

Hi pb_lonny,

I'd love to get a set of the Greater Launceston frequencies but your link isn't working :/

Cheers,
panofiretas
Panorama Fire Service

Lokyi792

I offer three types of configuration files.

HBT = Greater Hobart area VHF / UHF + "common" frequencies which are used all across Tasmania. These include: UHF CB, Marine and various other frequencies.

LTN = Greater Launceston area VHF / UHF + "common" frequencies which are used all across Tasmania. These include: UHF CB, Marine and various other frequencies.

NWC = North West Coast VHF / UHF + "common" frequencies which are used all across Tasmania. These include: UHF CB, Marine and various other frequencies.

Each config is built / updated when it is ordered with the LATEST data, sourced from my own listening and official online sources.
Each config contains the following users loaded and ready to go for each area:

- Tasmania Fire Service: All VHF / UHF frequencies for each part of the state including the main repeaters and VHF / UHF simplex frequencies.
- Ambulance Tasmania: All VHF / UHF frequencies for each part of the state including the main repeaters and VHF / UHF simplex frequencies.
- State Emergency Service (SES): All VHF / UHF frequencies for each part of the state including the main repeaters and VHF / UHF simplex frequencies.
- Airband: All VHF airband frequencies for each part of the state plus VHF and UHF company frequencies.
- Amateur Radio (Ham): All known VHF / UHF frequencies for each part of the state including the main 2m / 70cm repeaters and VHF / UHF simplex frequencies.
- UHF CB: 80 channel plan.
- Marine: Most common / active frequencies.
- TasRail: All VHF / UHF frequencies for each part of the state including the main repeaters and VHF / UHF simplex frequencies.
- Commercial Two Way: This includes a mix of VHF / UHF frequencies, covering the most common / active business radio users.
- TASGRN: I will include up to three TASGRN sites, these will be based on your location as to what is the best sites to include. This ONLY applies to truck tracker scanners which are PC programmable.

Download links can be found here, they are updated fairly regularly.

Link doesn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.