Customs and Border Protection (CBP) in FL freq

Status
Not open for further replies.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber

wise871

Database Admin
Try this site. MT Fed Files: DHS CBP Channel Lineup

Also, FYI, this site Federal Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference shows that there is an ICE repeater in Pensacola, FL. This is incorrect. ICE has no repeaters in that area.

Thats strange since I live near the Pensacola area and I listen to customs all day long working I-10, terminals, ports and the 4 counties in the area. I get full signal strength while in Pensacola but when I leave the area the signal weakens some. I see there Ford Explorers all over the place.

Last edited:

sflmonitor

Premium Subscriber
Thats strange since I live near the Pensacola area and I listen to customs all day long working I-10, terminals, ports and the 4 counties in the area. I get full signal strength while in Pensacola but when I leave the area the signal weakens some. I see there Ford Explorers all over the place.

I was referring to the 171.325 MHz frequency listed as ICE in the RR database. It is not ICE.

KE5TLF

I've heard the 171.325 repeater in Jackson County, MS too so yeah Pensacola seems a tad far from me for me to be able to hear it. Maybe it's in Baldwin County, AL? Would be nice to actually sort all these out once and for all. There is a quite a few very powerful repeaters all along the area and being linked it's hard to tell which one is located where.

As to your CBP query look at the wiki article on them too. If they're in your area you should hear them on at least one of the listed NET freqs occasionally. May only hear encryption noise but at least you'll know they are there I guess. hehe

ecps92

Have you
a.) Look at the RR Wiki?
b.) Spent some time searching the RF Bands? They are out there.
spend sometime in the 162-174 band. [others can post their UHF findings]

But browse thru the wiki. And one hint with Homeland Security CBP was a merge of Customs, Border Patrol and Immigration and Naturalization.

Some of us Die-hards will refer to each Agency individually and others will merge the frequencies. Altho they all have access to the old Customs channels [now CBP] they do tend to still maintain their own individual networks. [ICE and BP and CBP]

Immigration and Customs Enforcement - The RadioReference Wiki
Customs and Border Protection - The RadioReference Wiki
Common Frequencies - The RadioReference Wiki
Immigration and Customs Enforcement - The RadioReference Wiki
CBP Office of Air and Marine - The RadioReference Wiki

Post back what you get after searching and welcome

I have looked around in FL and Nationwide section for CBP awhile back FL had all listed channels now just 4 channels I do not see no CBP Freqs anywhere

I looked here

Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference Aircraft

Federal Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference Federal

I just wonder if anyone has a the whole list on the 396xt file I use Freescan.

Status
Not open for further replies.