Cuyahoga Fair Grounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

RACETOYS7

Has any one been able to find the channels being used at the fair this year. Some police traffic on Berea police channels but not much.

RACETOYS7

The police are wearing patchs on there uniforms stating they are the CUYAHOGA COUNTY FAIR POLICE, i have found no listing for this unit.

freqhunter

Premium Subscriber
For other events, I have seen the Cuyahoga County Sheriff’s Department there. I would look to see whose cruisers are parked in the area.

RACETOYS7

The sheriffs are only on the streets out side inside are the farm police, I didnot even see any local police inside.

SLWilson

Sounds like...

Sounds to me like they must have "Rent-A-Cops" patroling the fairgrounds....Private police or security.

Many areas are going to those kinds of companies because of the costs...

Just imagine, here in our county, they have Wackenhut guarding the power plant. AND, they aren't getting rich (per man) either. Don't make much more than minimum wage.

Just how far will you go to protect the property from a terrorist (or any other) threat for that wage?

A little scary in my book.

Steve/KB8FAR :(

SLWilson

Gallia

It is scary! I have even seen rent-a-tsa's in a few airports now.

Lorain County Fair is patroled inside and out by LCSO.

So is the Gallia County Fair. Gallia County Sheriff'd Department, inside, outside directing traffic, working the gates to guard against a robbery of the Shriners taking/selling tickets...

Steve/Gallia ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.