D-5 hcso, hillsborough county florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
The brand new Hillsborough county Florida district 5 goes live on May 8 2017. Can anybody advise if/when the New trunking id's are or will be available. Thanks.
Btw, RR is awesome

tpredmore

District boundaries for HCSO
9a5121d8cc1cc06ac59a54aed3d1ac95.jpg

Thank you for your response. I'm a volunteer with the HCSO and I've known d-5 has been coming for a while. I also unfortunately live in d-5 and without the trunk id's I can't hear what goes on around me anymore. I have no idea how RR gets updates which is why I posted my question. Do you have any suggestion as to when RR might be able to update or how or where I might be able to find the information I seek? I'm also wondering how to let RR know of a change and if that is the right thing to do or whether it is done through this forum. Thanks

zlandmedia

not that florida man
RR updates come from readers of the site. You'll just have to scan and listen carefully if you want to know which TGs are a part of the new district.

Although please keep in mind as well that disclosure and identification of certain talkgroups as well could potentially lead to encryption.

CanesFan95

Basically, someone just has to listen out and watch for new talk group IDs and figure it out. Then they must submit it to the RR database.

CanesFan95

I am doing some monitoring right now and it sounds like HCSO D-5 Main Dispatch is 03-041 and D-5 Info is 03-042, based on google mapping some addresses over the air that look like they're in District 5 on that map.

zlandmedia

not that florida man
I am doing some monitoring right now and it sounds like HCSO D-5 Main Dispatch is 03-041 and D-5 Info is 03-042, based on google mapping some addresses over the air that look like they're in District 5 on that map.
Can confirm. I've seen 417 and 418 popping up since Monday on the HC East EDACS system and heard Palm River Road mentioned on 417.

03-041 is definitely D-5 main (dispatch) and waiting verify 03-042 as info channel though I expect it too be right. I'll advise. Thanks for the help.

CanesFan95

You heard it here first, homies. And just confirmed 03-042 is HCSO D5 Info. Heard 2 deputies on 03-041 HCSO D5 Disp saying switch to info just now, and then they went to 03-042 and started talking.

Premium Subscriber
Database update

I have read that Homepatrol Sentinel is updated every Monday. Today I tried to update my database on my PC but the new district 5 talkgroups didn't download. Can anyone help me out on what I am doing wrong? I also live in Brandon. Thanks Craig

CanesFan95

The RR data library is only updated once every week or so. You might have to wait till they run the next update, then update the scanner.

Status
Not open for further replies.