Dacono Real-World Hazmat

Status
Not open for further replies.

RFsponge

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
518
Location
NOT in Alaska, damnit!
3-19-08, 2005

Mountain View Fire responded to 1207 MacMurry Court in Dacono on a report of an unconsious person inside the home. The caller also stated there was the smell of natural gas inside. Two Docono police officers, who also responded to the call, became sick after contacting the unconsious person.

A full haz-mat response and mutual aid was called out. Longmont's haz-mat is now also on-scene and investigating the environment inside the house. As of this writing, neither natural gas nor carbon monoxide has been detected.

The original victim is at Good Samaritan Hospital in Lafeyette with life-threatening injuries. The two police officers are at Longmont United with NON life-threatening injuries.

There are no evacuations in the area at this time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top