Dade / Broward / West Palm Beach assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

escuchando

Hello everyone , I am new to the digital scanners and to this forum I was familiar with analog scanners approx : 10- 15 years ago.

I purchased a Uniden BCD536HP and would kindly like to know if there is someone in the Dade / Broward / West Palm beach Counties area in South Florida who can " professionally " program this scanner for me.

Thanks.

sparklehorse

Premium Subscriber
You might have more luck with this request by having a moderator move this thread to the Florida forum. It's more likely to be seen there by someone local who can help.

KevinC

Big Dog...celebrating 10 years of abuse!
Super Moderator
I moved your thread to the Florida forum for better visibility to the locals. I also changed the title for better clarity.

APX8000

Sarcastic Member
You can use the Sentinel software which pulls directly from the RadioReference database.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AK4FD

Catawba County, NC — FF/EMT, COML, AUXC, Skywarn
Premium Subscriber
You can use the Sentinel software which pulls directly from the RadioReference database.

As Signal-Zero said above, All you have to do is use the database on the Sentinel software on Uniden's website, it's free and has the database right on it, all you have to do it click and upload to the scanner... That's it!

Status
Not open for further replies.