Daily Email Notifications

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Thanks! I too experience this problem! (Outlook 2010) but don't on my Windows Phone 7 (Mango)

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
I've had a few to come in today that linked to "invalid threads." What was weird was that I could get to them manually.
Some other error crept in the mix in past 48 hours or so. It seems that sometimes the complete URL is not included in the link. It shows part of it in the beginning and end and some of the middle is missing. I let Lindsay know about this Wed. morning but although he tracked down part of it, it seems to be cropping up in odd places. :confused:

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Is this still occurring after yesterday evening? I made some further changes yesterday evening to hopefully resolve this issue.
As far as I can tell from the "overnights" it seems to be resolved, at least the ones I was seeing Wed. and yesterday. Perhaps the OP and others will chime in?

zzdiesel

Email Notifications

The daily email glitch is still fixed, but now the regular emails have several spaces between lines. Things were perfect till a day or two ago. :confused:

ScannerSK

The daily email glitch is still fixed, but now the regular emails have several spaces between lines. Things were perfect till a day or two ago. :confused:

I have not noticed any changes on my end since the fix was implemented.

As a side note, I noticed the subscribed thread updates (with new posts) have a little more double spacing than the forum updates (with new threads) which appear more single spaced. Possibly you are noticing the difference between the two types of e-mail updates?

I reviewed e-mails from November and (on my end) the current formatting of both types of e-mail updates matches the prior formatting.

Shawn

Status
Not open for further replies.