Dakota County Consolidation - Trouble Ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

aspric2007

personal attacks about someone

redave and ken - personal attacks about someone aren't helping your cause

I_Like_Ken said:
"Wow, we have now had 718 readers visit this topic. Just a few months ago it was under 200 views. Turns out the DCC Subject is by far the most viewed in the Minnesota Forum so far. Ken? "

Get over yourself MRMRB- Is your fight with the DCC because MRS MRB couldn't get aq job there and had to switch from a dispatcher at AVPD to a clerk.

And mayge check your facts a bit more before gloating about your post- Top posts
Scanner operator arrested in Rochester 1,204
Minnesota Brige In Water 1,197
Fire Pager Tones 833
Anoka County addition to Twin Cities System 798
Minneapolis Police Changed Talk Grp Nos? 774
Dakota County Consolidation - Trouble Ahead 773
My count shows it in 6th not the most viewed- darn facts just get in the way sometimes.

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
I have been called to this topic and will close it for reasons that will become evident in a few moments.

MrMRB has resorted to not only posting what appears to be politically motivated and inaccurate information here in this thread but has also taken to sending messages and mail to the parties and agencies concerned. This is unacceptable behaviour in any circumstances but especially vile in this context. Everyone reading this diatribe by MrMRB should consider this when looking through this thread.

MrMRB:
I expect a PM from you explaining your position in this matter and what plans you have to apologize to the parties concerned. Your membership here is on the line. I will leave you active because you cannot PM without posting privileges, if I don't hear from you within 3 days I will suspend your posting privileges and email you at your registered email address, if I don't hear from you in response to that action, you will be history permanently.

Status
Not open for further replies.