Daleville fire

sadave

The FCC database shows WPZQ216 licensed to the City of Daleville utilizing 159.105 as a conventional base/mobile narrowband. It appears to have expired as of 02/18/2024 but the chief requested a waiver on 04/05/2024 seeking renewal which suggests the frequency is being used by some entity within the Department of Public Safety. The contact email for license was for "Rescue" which may be for their EMS (staffed by employees of the Department of Public Safety according to their website) but possibly Fire? Frequency 159.105 is not in the RRDB for Daleville but someone closer might be able to put ears on it.

millam

Old Radio Guy
Premium Subscriber
The FCC database shows WPZQ216 licensed to the City of Daleville utilizing 159.105 as a conventional base/mobile narrowband. It appears to have expired as of 02/18/2024 but the chief requested a waiver on 04/05/2024 seeking renewal which suggests the frequency is being used by some entity within the Department of Public Safety. The contact email for license was for "Rescue" which may be for their EMS (staffed by employees of the Department of Public Safety according to their website) but possibly Fire? Frequency 159.105 is not in the RRDB for Daleville but someone closer might be able to put ears on it.
This waiver was "Dismissed" 4/9/24. See attachment. I am probably wrong, am a lot lately. If I am wrong please
show me how.

Mil

PS S & P Communications in Andalusia has a License for 159.105 which is the reason (to close) for "Dismissal" probably.

Attachments

• daleville.png
    daleville.png
    338.9 KB · Views: 6

millam

Old Radio Guy
Premium Subscriber
b I logged 156.015 off and on and finally found some Daleville Fire Department transmissions. I didn't
listen to any of these but the radio alias shows DFD... which I assume is the Daleville fire department. I
assume again the pd dispatch is dispatching for the fd. Anyway.....

Mil

Attachments

• dvfd.png
    dvfd.png
    42.2 KB · Views: 13