Dallas County Law Digital freqs

Status
Not open for further replies.

firemedic78

Looking for the new Dallas Co. Law Digital frequency. Law switched over 2 days ago, Fire/EMS will be doing it in a few months....

W3DMV

I'm out of the area but went through all the Dallas County licenses and only one for digital
operation. This is a 700Mhz trunking system. WQYQ219
------
-----

firemedic78

I'm out of the area but went through all the Dallas County licenses and only one for digital
------
-----

I will try those, however I can still hear the dispatch side of the conversation, just not the officer. I'm sure it's probably an encrypted digital system, but I can hear the dispatcher on the regular VHF conventional analog channel that they had for years, I just can't hear the other side of the conversation. I've tried numerous things including close call and actually sitting in front of the comms center to see if I could get any type of close call hits, even going into my clothes call chatting and sending it to church digital only and find repeter onely, but it's only been active for three days now, so I'm sure eventually somebody will post it and update the radio reference page on the Dallas County database for Iowa. I guess if you find any more information let me know. Thank you.

iascanguy

------
-----

These are the right frequencies (2nd one should be 770.53125). Dallas County Sheriff is using the ISICS system, which is also used by Westcom. They are using a phase 2 Talkgroup, 24582, which can be heard on both Dallas County and Westcom systems.

Donald

firemedic78

These are the right frequencies (2nd one should be 770.53125). Dallas County Sheriff is using the ISICS system, which is also used by Westcom. They are using a phase 2 Talkgroup, 24582, which can be heard on both Dallas County and Westcom systems.

Donald

I will give that a try. I programmed a new P-25 phase II digital trunking system and I entered the frequencies in the order you gave me. I also entered the one talkgroup ID that you gave me. The only issue I'm having, and I don't know if it's really an issue or not, but when I enter my frequencies, it won't let me enter the fifith digit(5), on the back end, so hopefully it will work without that fifth digit. It will allow me to enter that fifth digit when I enter the frequency, for example, when I entered the first frequency, I entered it as 770.06875, but when I go into my settings after I programmed the Trunking P25 system into my radio, when I go to all of my frequencies in that list, it says 770-0687 and so on, so it doesn't show the fifth digit in that frequency, but I'm hoping internally it still knows that's if digit, and again, I don't even know if that's even an issue or not. I've already got it scanning and it's catching the control channel and it's also showing the signal bars all the way up to the top, just ain't getting any actual reception yet, and of course it's 5 in the morning, so it may be a slow start to the morning. But I'll keep messing with it, but I think you gave me a lot of help. I'll let you know if I need any more help. Thanks a lot for your input.

mws72

Premium Subscriber
I

The only issue I'm having, and I don't know if it's really an issue or not, but when I enter my frequencies, it won't let me enter the fifith digit(5), on the back end, so hopefully it will work without that fifth digit. It will allow me to enter that fifth digit when I enter the frequency, for example, when I entered the first frequency, I entered it as 770.06875, but when I go into my settings after I programmed the Trunking P25 system into my radio, when I go to all of my frequencies in that list, it says 770-0687 and so on, so it doesn't show the fifth digit in that frequency, but I'm hoping internally it still knows that's if digit, and again, I don't even know if that's even an issue or not. I've already got it scanning and it's catching the control channel and it's also showing the signal bars all the way up to the top, just ain't getting any actual reception yet, and of course it's 5 in the morning, so it may be a slow start to the morning. But I'll keep messing with it, but I think you gave me a lot of help. I'll let you know if I need any more help. Thanks a lot for your input.

ignaore the last digit, the radio doesn't need it.

baker50021

FCC Dallas County Info

Here's what is in the FCC database for Dallas county, there are two sites (North of Adel & DeSoto) thus the 700 dual listings. Note the mobiles are on 800 mhz

Frequency
000770.06875000 FB2
000770.06875000 FB2
000770.06875000 FB2
000770.53125000 FB2
000770.53125000 FB2
000770.53125000 FB2
000771.00625000 FB2
000771.00625000 FB2
000771.00625000 FB2
000771.28125000 FB2
000771.28125000 FB2
000771.28125000 FB2
000800.06875000 MO
000800.53125000 MO
000801.00625000 MO
000801.28125000 MO

firemedic78

One more favor I'd like to ask the very helpful people on this website, I'm having problems finding the second talkgroup for Dallas County law 2 or law Ops Channel 2. Everything is working great with the 700mghz frequencies listed above, as well as the talkgroup, but I am trying to find the other talkgroup. I did download the link someone posted above this giving me each County and their blocked numbers, and the starting block for talkroup ID is the first one I have for Dallas County and that's the main dispatch Channel, which I am receiving excellent reception, for both transmit and receive, so I hear both sides of the conversation very well, but several times they've asked an officer or deputy to go to Ops Channel 2 to dispatch another call because channel one was busy with some something more of a higher priority, so if somebody can do a little research to help get me that second talkgroup, or if there's any more talkgroups for Dallas County law talkgroups, with the exception of the city of Waukee, I would greatly appreciate it. The city of Waukee talkgroup I get just fine with the Westcom system. So if anybody can figure out any more law enforcement talk groups for Dallas County's 700 megahertz digital system for phase two, I would greatly appreciate them. Thanks for everybody's help to this point and future help, everybody stay safe and have a good weekend.

Chris

mws72

Premium Subscriber
If you can take the time to learn to use programs like unitrunker or pro96com. They could run 24/7 and might be able to find the information you are looking for. that is if you have a spare scanner and computer to use them.

firemedic78

Donald

Donald, I don't know how you found the talkgroup ID for Dallas County Sheriff, but you did an excellent favor and help me out a lot, I do have another favor to ask you, since you were able to find the correct talkgroup ID, there's at least one more out there because I heard them ask a deputy to switch over to ops channel 2 earlier this evening to dispatch a call out because channel 1( the talkgroup ID you gave me) was tied up on a higher prioritizing call, so if there's any way you can figure out that second talkgroup ID for channel 2 or for that matter any other Dallas County law talkgroup ID's that there is out there, with the exception of the city of Waukee, I already have them in the WestCom system. But again since you were the one that found the original talkgroup ID , I thought I'd give you a try and see if you could help me find at least Channel 2, if not more. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you sir and be safe.

Chris

iascanguy

Donald, I don't know how you found the talkgroup ID for Dallas County Sheriff, but you did an excellent favor and help me out a lot, I do have another favor to ask you, since you were able to find the correct talkgroup ID, there's at least one more out there because I heard them ask a deputy to switch over to ops channel 2 earlier this evening to dispatch a call out because channel 1( the talkgroup ID you gave me) was tied up on a higher prioritizing call, so if there's any way you can figure out that second talkgroup ID for channel 2 or for that matter any other Dallas County law talkgroup ID's that there is out there, with the exception of the city of Waukee, I already have them in the WestCom system. But again since you were the one that found the original talkgroup ID , I thought I'd give you a try and see if you could help me find at least Channel 2, if not more. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you sir and be safe.

Chris

I think I just got lucky. I was checking the Dallas County site for activity and they had finally started using it. They are about the only users on the site right now, although Westcom Fire dispatch has been added since the last time I listened. Just got lucky again and heard someone checking in on channel 2, TG 24583.

Donald

Just heard Perry police talking to Dallas County dispatch on TG 23781.

Last edited:

firemedic78

I think I just got lucky. I was checking the Dallas County site for activity and they had finally started using it. They are about the only users on the site right now, although Westcom Fire dispatch has been added since the last time I listened. Just got lucky again and heard someone checking in on channel 2, TG 24583.

Donald

Just heard Perry police talking to Dallas County dispatch on TG 23781.

I went ahead and updated my Dallas County system with those two additional TG ID's, and they are working great. I can hear the Perry PD talkgroup and I've heard that traffic from city city officers and County deputies on law Ops 2, which is the second tg that you listed above, so I think I'll all set for the law enforcement side of Dallas County. Now I'll just have to wait until they switch over there fire and EMS side, which we are supposed to be getting that information since we've border their County and mutual Aid with them a lot, they were supposed to actually give us the law enforcement frequencies and talkgroups, but for some reason the information didn't get passed along to our County, it was passed around to the other surrounding counties except us, so that's why I was asking for help with the law enforcement side, which with your help and some others, everything's working great now, so again, when they switch the fire and EMS side over, hopefully they'll actually give us the talkgroups, if not I may ask your assistance into that. But again thank you very much Donald for the law enforcement side.

Status
Not open for further replies.