Dallas FD Active Call List possibly being removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motoballa

Premium Subscriber
My buddy works with Box 4 and informed me they are possibly removing the active call list for DFD. The last post as of right now on the Twitter was 14 hours ago, and it looks like on the active calls page Engine 53 has been out on this Gas Leak for about 5 hours now.

Unsure of any reasons why they are taking it down or if they even are taking it down for good, PD still has theirs up. Any ideas why?

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
My buddy works with Box 4 and informed me they are possibly removing the active call list for DFD. The last post as of right now on the Twitter was 14 hours ago, and it looks like on the active calls page Engine 53 has been out on this Gas Leak for about 5 hours now.

Unsure of any reasons why they are taking it down or if they even are taking it down for good, PD still has theirs up. Any ideas why?
The Dallas site, which drives a couple other sites, including Box 4's, has had a tendency to go down the last few months. Sometimes for a few hours, at times for several days.

While they could be considering pulling it, it's also possible they are going to change to a different format. The Dallas PD's Non-Dispositioned Calls website was taken down & replaced with one using a different format, Open Data. I don't see anything posted on the city website right now, though it could be buried somewhere.

Harold

Premium Subscriber
I believe it's back up. Got a tweet and checked the page, new incident reported and refreshing automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.