damage reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottb908

Feed Provider
I just thought I would start a thread to get damage reports from the various areas. I am in Litchfield CO working in Bristol. The Bristol area was hit hard and part of the town was under mandatory evac notice for most of the day. Memorial Blvd has been closed most of the night due to over flow of the river as well as a building collape. Terryville has large amount of down trees and power. Main street was closed due to down powerlines but has since reopened. My Street is still closed due to down power and tree limbs. I only lost power for a moment but never for a long while.

I hope that everyone made it threw the storm ok. If you got images of damage feel free to post them.

Rob_K

Feed Provider
My part of Tolland County did OK other than a decent chunk of the town being without power. Many trees and branches are down. Been in my house almost 4 years and longest power outage I had seen was 4 hours. I've been out since 8AM. Doesn't seem like we got much rain and were spared the really bad winds.

I posted another thread about JMH losing generator:
http://forums.radioreference.com/co...rial-no-power-facility-evacuated-delayed.html

LedZeppelin

It's a shame that Bristol PD is encrypted. I would have loved to hear all the drama that went down in Forestville yesterday afternoon with the guys in the canoe.

mbnv992

Nothing horribly bad in Vernon. However, most of Bolton, Coventry, and Ellington are without power. I took a ride to Coventry last night and all of the traffic lights were out, business closed, etc.

bobmich52

Lost Power In My Part Of Vernon Sun @ 0730 & Got It Back @ 1815 Tues.

Many Trees Down & Thankfully No Houses Damaged Except For Flooded Basemants

scottb908

Feed Provider
Bristol memorial blvd

pictures are of rt 72 in Terryville washed out. and a building collapse in Bristol

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 170
  • photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 172
Status
Not open for further replies.