Danbury

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkness975

Latrodectus
Premium Subscriber
Can anyone confirm if Danbury receives on the SDS 100? I've been in Danbury for a little while now today but I have not heard anything except the airport and the mall security Channel.

The way the sds100 handles a lot of the system's is strange. I see it individually scan through all of the towns in New Haven County, but Fairfield County it seems to just blow through only two of the systems? Is this a case of it simply scanning through the stuff faster? If I lock it on individually scroll through I do see all of Fairfield County towns and Departments listed so they are in the database.

Any insight would be appreciated.

badgers215

I monitor Danbury PD on 460.550. I'm not familiar with the SD100 and if you could just program the frequencies you want to listen to.

K2KOH

Premium Subscriber
I monitor Danbury frequently. No problem on my SDS 100, and in fact, Connecticut State Police seems to work better. I go to either Chick fil a on the border with Brookfield or over to Newtown Rd. Works great

darkness975

Latrodectus
Premium Subscriber
Forgot to update this thread. I had a setting wrong, I have not actually gone for the Danbury area since adjusting it but no reason to think it will not work.

WoodburyMan

I can get it from Woodbury, although it's VERY week and almost every words inaudible. Danbury is pushing it for my QTH. I got Good Hill, Grassy Hill, top part of Sawpit/Lighthouse, and the Purchase area hills to my South and West which pretty much blocks anything from that direction. East though I'm clear...

darkness975

Latrodectus
Premium Subscriber
I can get it from Woodbury, although it's VERY week and almost every words inaudible. Danbury is pushing it for my QTH. I got Good Hill, Grassy Hill, top part of Sawpit/Lighthouse, and the Purchase area hills to my South and West which pretty much blocks anything from that direction. East though I'm clear...

Yeah I figured out what was wrong and now it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.