DandN

Status
Not open for further replies.

DandN

Premium Subscriber
I have a RS Pro162 scanner that I can't get programmed. The problem is that all of the ct frequencies disappear when I put it in trunking mode. I'm hoping someone on here can tell me what I'm doing wrong. I live in Christian county, Missouri.
Thanks.

Engine104

Member since 2005
I have a Pro162. Great analog scanner. I can't say I've ever encountered that problem. I use ARC160 to program it with databases downloaded from here.

My guess, which is probably wrong, is that the CTs weren't set up as a trunked system. Just a guess.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
I have a RS Pro162 scanner that I can't get programmed. The problem is that all of the ct frequencies disappear when I put it in trunking mode. I'm hoping someone on here can tell me what I'm doing wrong. I live in Christian county, Missouri.
Thanks.
Which system are you trying to program?

On the database page for your county, I see a note that all of the local agencies in the county have switched to this system. Unfortunately, that system is DMR (MotoTRBO), which is not one your scanner can handle. Ozark Electric is also DMR.

The statewide system, MOSWIN, is a digital (P25) system, capable of Phase II, though the current talkgroups appear to be Phase I. But this system is also beyond the capabilities of your scanner.

Status
Not open for further replies.