Darlington spec detail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wnqk784

Anyone know why the le com channel 00012 doesn't hardly come across the Darlington county site I can hear it on the Florence county simulcast sites but not so much Darlington

brian

DB Administrator
Database Admin
That's the nature of a networked trunked radio system. Talkgroups are generally only heard on sites that have subscriber radios affiliated with that talkgroup. It's likely that whatever detail you're listening to has radios mostly subscribing to the Florence site and not often to the Darlington site, based on the location of their operation. Hence, you're not hearing the channel on the Darlington site continuously.

Wnqk784

I had thought about that but most of the personel there are darco deputies along with some florence county helping out with some state agencies

brian

DB Administrator
Database Admin
If you're so motivated, using one of the control channel decoding software applications, such as Pro96Com, or Unitrunker, or DSD+, will show affiliations, de-affiliations, and denied affiliation attempts on a particular site. That might be able to provide some clarity as to what exactly is happening. Without that, we can only speculate.

Wnqk784

I guess it's just the number of radios from the one area that they are originally affiliated with such as a home channel I used to be with palmetto rural and the 800 walkies always stayed with the Darlington site

Carlos29532

Premium Subscriber
Anyone know why the le com channel 00012 doesn't hardly come across the Darlington county site I can hear it on the Florence county simulcast sites but not so much Darlington
When did Clorence simulcast on P25 other than FD. Haven't been on for a while?

Wnqk784

All public safety depts are on the pal 800 p25now the county radio system was incorporated into it back in 2016

Carlos29532

Premium Subscriber
I've heard SLED on that one. Located in Darlington City.

Status
Not open for further replies.