Data Changes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makitaman

Most all of the people that enjoy this database have different abilities when it comes to keeping it current. What I would like to know is how does correct data get changed to incorrect data. I submitted correct LTR channels for my area in 2010 and now I see it has changed and it is wrong. Can anyone submit data and make changes even if it is not accurate? I don't want to have to do a cat and mouse chase and go round and round always fixing the entries.

Thunderbolt

Global Database Administrator
I submitted correct LTR channels for my area in 2010 and now I see it has changed and it is wrong. Can anyone submit data and make changes even if it is not accurate?

The information that you submitted was in 2010 vs. what was received just a few days ago. With many LTR trunking systems across the nation being changed over to Passport trunking, and/or digital transmission modes, we always welcome recent information that reflects these, or other changes. Moreover, the person who sent the latest information in, lives close-by and decided to bring some changes to our attention. He is a member and contributor in good standing. With that being said, if you would like to submit any corrections accordingly, please feel free to do so. :)

73's

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.