Data Decode Thresholds - Seattle Pub Saftey

Status
Not open for further replies.

martidav

KI7VLV
Premium Subscriber
Good day,

I'm seeking a sampling of what folks have for set for their Data Decode Thresholds of the Seattle-KC Pub Safety trunk and it's various sites. Based on my homebase and my travels, my preference is the main Seattle and/or Cap Hill sites, but of course it annoyingly picks up some weaker sites.

I do NOT want to L/O those weaker sites as I do occasionally venture into their territory and won't always have the computer to adjust the sites for the Pro-107 and I won't be investing in another scanner any time soon, unless Seattle-KC goes APCO. :)

Thanks for the advice,
D

RBMTS

The Seattle King County Public Safety system is a analog, not mixed digital or P25. There would be no data decode setting to speak of. What exactly are you trying to do?

martidav

KI7VLV
Premium Subscriber
The Seattle King County Public Safety system is a analog, not mixed digital or P25. There would be no data decode setting to speak of. What exactly are you trying to do?

Actually, there is Data Decode thresholds for the Motorola trunk system employed by Seattle/KC.

I'm trying to find the best settings that will have the radio favor the strongest simulcast site most of the time, rather than acquiring a weaker site.

Status
Not open for further replies.