Sentinel: Database Import Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junior08

Premium Subscriber
Trying to import this system into my BCD Sentinel software but I'm not getting the latest version. It's only importing an older version of the system. I have updated the software to the latest version as well as updating the firmware in the scanner but I still am not getting the latest version.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Sentinel only updates once a week, if it is anything new since the last update it won't be in there until the next time Sentinel updates from RR, they don't pull the data upon request only weekly (if they don't miss a week which used to be an issue). The Nov 3rd updates are probably in there but the Nov 8th ones won't be until next week.

Enjoi19

Premium Subscriber
To add to what @N1GAW said, I believe the data fetch happens on Sunday afternoon / evening - so any updates that happen after that, won't be seen when it's pushed to the servers on Monday/Tuesday, and will appear on the following weeks update.

Junior08

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the help. I updated my software again last night and I was able to upload this system to my software and I am all set now, thanks again.

JoeBearcat

Uniden Representative
To add to what @N1GAW said, I believe the data fetch happens on Sunday afternoon / evening - so any updates that happen after that, won't be seen when it's pushed to the servers on Monday/Tuesday, and will appear on the following weeks update.

Usually fetched Sunday evening and ready by Monday late morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.