Database Report DL Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tahoe1970

Premium Subscriber
Hi,
For about the past month I have been trying on and off to download pdf reports for:

Printable PDF File of All FCC Licenses in the Los Angeles metro area (Sorted by Frequency)
RadioReference.com - Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference
or
Printable PDF File of All FCC Licenses in the Los Angeles metro area (Sorted by Licensee)
or
Printable PDF File of All FCC Licenses in Los Angeles County (Sorted by Frequency)
or
Printable PDF File of All FCC Licenses in Los Angeles County (Sorted by Licensee)

I can consistently download the Printable Los Angeles County Reference PDF File as well as SF Metro by Frequency and Licensee but for some reason I can't get any of the LA County/Metro Frequency reports.

I originally thought it may be due to traffic or database updating or something but I've tried several others as tests and they all seem to work except for these.

My first choice would be the LA Metro pdf sorted by Frequency to help with Close Call scanning and identifying new frequencies.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

PS - I've also tried different computers and different browsers on each, all having the same results.

Tahoe1970

Premium Subscriber
After re-reading this, I realize that I didn't mention the type of help I am asking for.
I'm not looking for anyone to send me a pdf or anything like that.

I'm just wondering if anyone else is able to download these files, if there are any ideas on why I can't seem to download them, or if there is actually a technical problem with the database download for these files?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.