Database Updates / Change Ident Correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cl

Hello,

When I go to the database section, a number of counties are showing that an update to their frequencies occurred. I can't find them.

I'm wondering if it is a cookie issue with my browser?

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
When you click on the link "System Information Last Updated on XXXXXXX" what does it say?

Anytime any info is changed from a PL tone adjustment, to the location of the site info, it will show that something was updated.

greenthumb

Colorado DB Administrator
Database Admin
The updates have been to add the location-based data in the counties for the conventional frequency information, as was done for DTRS and other trunked systems. Most of this background information, like tagging, can be done and I can elect not indicate updates were done, but the location stuff can't be excluded from showing updates, so as I go through and add this information you will probably notice more of it.

Sorry if this is confusing or inconvenient, but it is a necessary evil for the moment. :)

Last edited:

cl

That explains it, exactly. After taking a look at the time it was updated, I saw that it was "Correctional" info in Fremont County. Thanks for taking the time to answer such an odd question :)

cl

greenthumb

Colorado DB Administrator
Database Admin
Hey, no problem. It's a bit of an odd time right now because of a whole host of new features being added to the database that need information filled in.

Honestly, I have been wondering how long it might be until someone asked about it :)

cl

Honestly, I have been wondering how long it might be until someone asked about it :)

Whew, I'm glad, because I thought I was just missing something very simple, but still had to asked a "stupid question". Thanks for letting me know, I feel better now... :cool:

C

Status
Not open for further replies.