database

Status
Not open for further replies.

eaf1956

Feed Provider
Is anyone else having a problem with the database? I reprogrammed my brothers 996t with Safe-T data for Knox Co Indiana. Now the scanner picks up....nothing....no traffic whatsoever. Now, I have to drive back another 100 miles to try to find the problem. Before anyone asks, I used ARC 996 and imported from RR. Done this dozens of time without an issue. It does show signal strength on the one tower I selected. Talkgroups show up as being programmed and nothing is locked out.

VASCAR2

Make sure you have the 996T set for Motorola Type II system and not P25. I couldn't figure out why Safe-T system wouldn't work till I made this change. It appears to me a lot of the talk groups from Knox Co are still analog and not digital like most of the State talk groups.

There are a couple of different places you can lock out talk groups, sites or groups you might have inadvertently locked something out. You might try ID search versus ID scan just to see if you pick anything up. From my residence close to the Illinois/Indiana border I can receive Vincennes, Petersburg, Edwardsport and Princeton sites. Might check your control channels and frequencies on these sites.

eaf1956

Feed Provider
odd

Make sure you have the 996T set for Motorola Type II system and not P25. I couldn't figure out why Safe-T system wouldn't work till I made this change. It appears to me a lot of the talk groups from Knox Co are still analog and not digital like most of the State talk groups.

There are a couple of different places you can lock out talk groups, sites or groups you might have inadvertently locked something out. You might try ID search versus ID scan just to see if you pick anything up. From my residence close to the Illinois/Indiana border I can receive Vincennes, Petersburg, Edwardsport and Princeton sites. Might check your control channels and frequencies on these sites.

My brother claims it now picks up Vincennes but not State traffic. I have to drive up there tomorrow anyway because his Scanner over IP isn't working or I would reprogram the scanner from here in Evansville. Got to check DynDNS and router setting for port 5000. Canuseeme.org reports that it can't see the server. Just another day as a feed provider.:-|

Thank God my feed is working!

Status
Not open for further replies.