database

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmchalmers

If a Freq an tower are in the database under fcc liecences why does it not show up in the standard database for programing? fcc liecence for PIE&G in montmorency county 810.0875 & 855.0875 listed as a power company tower @44.94806lat 84.185 lon wondering why this isn't in the main data base as a utility.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
If a Freq an tower are in the database under fcc liecences why does it not show up in the standard database for programing? fcc liecence for PIE&G in montmorency county 810.0875 & 855.0875 listed as a power company tower @44.94806lat 84.185 lon wondering why this isn't in the main data base as a utility.
-
The RR database does not use raw license data dumps from the FCC listings. FCC listings only show what is licensed, not what may actually be in use at any given time. Each listing in the RR database needs to be monitored, verified and submitted by users for accuracy. If there is something actually in use in your area that is not in the RR database, it simply means that no one in your area has verified it's use and submitted it to the RR database.

dmchalmers

well thanks for the info. I guess then most everything since mpsc Apco 25 here in RR should be ingnored then as i know most listed in Montmorency county are now gone.

dmchalmers

Have a good friend 20 miles west in Otsego that bought sds100 uses bu-tel an has no issues with junk listings

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
well thanks for the info. I guess then most everything since mpsc Apco 25 here in RR should be ingnored then as i know most listed in Montmorency county are now gone.
If you have verified that information, please submit it to the database so all users can benefit from that information. That's how the RR database works. You can submit it here:

Status
Not open for further replies.