Hello! I have been trying to figure out the proper programming for the Dauphin Co system. However, everything I do does not seem to work. I have a bcd396xt and am using freescan for the programming. I am also using the RR Database for the data. The transmissions received are very intermittent and broken. I have full reception on the display screen. The transmissions are clear, I just never copy a full conversation. I have tried to play with the delay setting and other setting I have found online but nothing seems to fix it. I have noticed that when I download the system into freescan it comes over as a motorola system. When it transfers to scanner it is saved at a generic p25 system. I have Lancaster programmed into the scanner with no problems. Is there any that can help SOS!