Dayton 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC2GVX

Premium Subscriber
I will be there Friday and Saturday also. If anyone needs a cheap last minute room, I booked this place today at Priceline for $49/night. Regular hotel website has a pre-opening sale for $59/night. It has free internet, breakfast, and an indoor pool and hot tub. I am not affiliated with the company, just posting a good deal for anyone who still needs a room. See you there!

Hotel PURE in Dayton | Dayton Ohio Hotel

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
I haven't decided about Dayton this year. As much as I'd like to go, I have some personal mobility issues that sometimes make getting around difficult. I'm too prideful (and too cheap) to rent one of those scooters, so don't even suggest that.

If I go, it will probably be on Friday. I'll drive over in the morning, walk the inside exhibits to see what's new and talk to a few vendors, and drive back home that evening. I may go to the APRS forum, too.

VA3QRM

hamvention.....

Will be doing the one day Saturday, there and back. Frequencies? There was a great E-skip opening on 6 meters a few years back....worked into New England and Manitoba QRP mobile on I-75 with a barely matched antenna. There is so much RF @ the Hara pick any spot in the spectrum. Enjoy! Let's hope it is cool and dry...in my dreams.

DieselFF918

I will be going down on Saturday.

I wont be hard to miss, I will have a high-vis yellow hat, with my call sign KD8CED and my name Ben in black letters.

Hopefully, I remember to grab my HT before I go. I usually monitor the talk-in frequency 146.940 or the 146.640 repeater.

If we can decide on a simplex channel to meet on, that would be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.