Dayton Hamfest In Xenia

Status
Not open for further replies.

RF-Burns

Headed up to the hamfest on Thursday and staying through Sunday. Anyone know what Talkgroup the Sheriffs will be using for the event?

N4GIX

Premium Subscriber
I'm leaving Thursday morning and will be driving a golf cart everyday for a few hours. Maybe I'll wind up giving you a ride from the parking lot(s).

Look for an old, fat, bald man. Oh wait, that describes probably 97% of the attendees, eh? :)

I don't have a clue about the Sheriff's frequency though.

fyrfyter33

I'm sure it will be on MARCS and possibly cross-patched to local talk groups.

Don't really care though, this is Hamvention. Not interested in talking about non amateur radio stuff.

RF-Burns

Don't really care though, this is Hamvention. Not interested in talking about non amateur radio stuff.

Wow, I'm so glad you understand the entire hobby especially for being a "Newb" as you said yourself on your QRZ page. Many facets encompass amateur radio, don't be that new guy that jumps on the air or the net and pretends to know everything.
Being a smoke eater just like me, you should know what type of reputation you get when being a Mr. Know It All around the house. We all know we have plenty of those young guys in the fire department. Oh wait you are probably one of them. Ding Ding Ding.

Sit back learn the hobby, do what you enjoy and keep you smart a** comments to yourself.

RF-Burns

I'm leaving Thursday morning and will be driving a golf cart everyday for a few hours. Maybe I'll wind up giving you a ride from the parking lot(s).

Look for an old, fat, bald man. Oh wait, that describes probably 97% of the attendees, eh? :)

Thanks for the reply Sir, with the weather going to be in the 80's I might just look for you to drive me around. If I see you I will certainly stop and say hello. 73's

radioscan

Radio Sensei
Database Admin
Tom Swisher, WA8PYR and myself will be at Booth 6704 of “Building” 6 (which is a big tent in the parking lot behind the Forum 1/Forum 2 building). Stop by and shoot the breeze with us.

RF-Burns

Tom Swisher, WA8PYR and myself will be at Booth 6704 of “Building” 6 (which is a big tent in the parking lot behind the Forum 1/Forum 2 building). Stop by and shoot the breeze with us.

Will do, I have two spots in the flea market between turn 1 and turn 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.