Dayton Raceino

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardt0303

I have the frequencies, several talk groups, type system, and color code, but I do not have the LCN order. For some reason my scanner will only give me one of the LCN numbers.

Should I submit what I have or wait till I have the LCN for all the frequencies ?

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
I have the frequencies, several talk groups, type system, and color code, but I do not have the LCN order. For some reason my scanner will only give me one of the LCN numbers.

Should I submit what I have or wait till I have the LCN for all the frequencies ?

Submit whatever you have that's been confirmed by monitoring; don't worry about the LCN order, it will get figured out eventually. The main thing is to get the info out there so people can make use of it.

One thing to try for confirming the LCN order if you're monitoring with DSD+ is to program the frequencies into a second scanner and scan them as conventional frequencies; when a channel goes live on the channel activity display and the corresponding frequency starts making noise on the second scanner, it's a pretty good bet that's the active channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.