Daytona Beach Fl Bike Weeks 2012 info

Status
Not open for further replies.

spotbeams

I am in Deltona about 30 miles south of the speedway . Bike Weeks 2012 has been full of hundreds of Bike crashes so far ! The police in the past history of Bike Weeks in Daytona area have been a bit easy on bikers the first few days ! Well Not this year at all.! Police have been looking at everyone to find anything they can pull a biker over on. This year is the first that Daytona Add and Vistors Group moved Bike Weeks 2012 to start at the same time as Spring Break !

One huge bad move ! Many more bikers have been hurt and more have been killed because of this ! Most are not in the news to make sure the public keeps coming and spending money ! Doing this move drives up the price of rooms on Spring Breakers . Beware of Volusia County Saturday and Sunday .After 30 years of going to Bike Weeks here I have never had my scanners going crazy like this !

Will post more as I hear info.

CMale0624

Premium Subscriber
Remind's me of Ft Lauderdale back in the 60's and early 70's with spring breaker's from the college's. The city got do tired of all the kid's and drinking and started turning the screw's that the kid's dissappeared after that and no money for Ft Lauderdale. Six of one, half dozen of another.

Status
Not open for further replies.