DB Submission Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadioDitch

Signals Identification Member
Premium Subscriber
I recently submitted the beginnings of a major update for Labrador, Canada which currently lacks any data. @mciupa rejected this stating the data had been copied. It has not and other database admins can attest to the reputation of my submissions which are regularly detailed and well formatted. I resubmitted, but is there a supervising admin who can be spoken to? I suspect the issue was that my data was submitted, properly formatted, for the ease of the admin's work making it look "too professional".

Every single piece of data was personally checked by myself, first hand, and through extensive travels.

Reconrider

I'm assuming they felt the data was copied and pasted.
It's happened to me once or twice.
Go to My Account - Submissions and see who worked the submission, send them a DM if there settings allow it. Ask them why, and how you can get it to be accepted - of course if it's actually legit then do it, if it's a copy paste from documents you found, it will be waste of time

RadioDitch

Signals Identification Member
Premium Subscriber
I'm assuming they felt the data was copied and pasted.
It's happened to me once or twice.
Go to My Account - Submissions and see who worked the submission, send them a DM if there settings allow it. Ask them why, and how you can get it to be accepted - of course if it's actually legit then do it, if it's a copy paste from documents you found, it will be waste of time

Thanks. I just try to format it as professionally as possible to make your lives easier. One less submission of gobbly gook for you gentlemen (and ladies) to deal with. :)

Reconrider

Thanks. I just try to format it as professionally as possible to make your lives easier. One less submission of gobbly gook for you gentlemen (and ladies) to deal with. :)
I always make it super easy for them to understand

Frequency - tone used - company - fcc callsign

Status
Not open for further replies.