DC power cord for PRO-2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

patchman

Need a little help. Looking for a DC power cord for my PRO 2006. Looked in the manual and the back of the radio and all I get is 13.8v center pin positive. Not sure what size the plug is (2.5mm)? Will probably run it off of my PS through power pole connectors.

Thanks.

CycleSycho

:) Also, try eBay, finding a wall wart for these just takes a few searches for the range of scanners that use the same pwr requirements. Most of the time the OEM's are not available, and all your getting is a generic one. As long as it is listed for either yours, or the other compatible devices (scanners), & polarity/voltage is correct, your golden. Good luck! :)

patchman

Thanks for the replies. What I am needing is a red/black DC power cord (like on a CB) with the correct plug for the radio so I can run power through my Rig Runner with Power Pole connectors.
Thanks.

KMG54

Premium Subscriber
Just buy the one with the wall wart, snip it off, use a ohm meter from the center pin to the wire ends to determine the positive one.

patchman

Thanks for all the info. I am converting all my gear to PowerPoles and found the cord below that I have coming.

Attachments

• 21mm-right-angle-dc-coaxial-power-plug-to-powerpole-adapter-6-ft__5281_580.jpg
    21mm-right-angle-dc-coaxial-power-plug-to-powerpole-adapter-6-ft__5281_580.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 14
Status
Not open for further replies.