DE State 800 Kent County Sits

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrishoerner

KC3KSJ
Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know if the frequencies listed for control channels on the database is still accurate for kent? I cant seem to receive anything off that site, uniden 436 gets stuck on the site while in the area but never receives any traffic for me.

bill11312

I live in New York (Upstate) and i have all 3 counties programmed in. I get 5 bars on certain sites and regularly receive NCC Data channel but lately getting some unk talkgroups. Is it possible to receive another system talkgroup from elsewhere with this Delaware system programmed? I can't receive anyone else on "any" talkgroups just NCC Data which I find strange since i pick up sites in all 3 counties.

Last edited:

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
Unless I am not understanding correctly, if you are trying to monitor this on a scanner from Upstate NY several hundred miles away, but you're getting 5 bars on the control channels and no correct talkgroups then yes, I would venture to say that you're receiving another system much closer that has the same control channel.

bill11312

Unless I am not understanding correctly, if you are trying to monitor this on a scanner from Upstate NY several hundred miles away, but you're getting 5 bars on the control channels and no correct talkgroups then yes, I would venture to say that you're receiving another system much closer that has the same control channel.

This is the Only talkgroup i can hear. 6416 191 DE N-PDDATA-C NCCPD Data C , the 2 others are unk groups.most of the time i get 5 bars but i'm 700 ft above sea level and 30 foot antenna mast with discone.

duke018

Both Data channels for NCCPD and DSP are encrypted so as the other person said you must be getting a system that uses the same control channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.