Dead Alinco DJ-G7

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicN

I have an Alinco DJ-G7 that wont power up. I have had some problems with it in the past, where I had to press the power-on button several times before it fires up, but now it just want power up. Is there anyone out there, that has had the same problem, or anyone that got a sullution? I have tried to remove the battery, but that did not help at all...

ve9jmc

Feed Provider
Not to be smart or make anyone out to look bad. However if you've had problems in the past where you've had to hit the power button a few times in order to get it to turn on, then I might try replacing the power button.

SonicN

Not to be smart or make anyone out to look bad. However if you've had problems in the past where you've had to hit the power button a few times in order to get it to turn on, then I might try replacing the power button.

;-) Don't worry. You are smart, and you are not making anyone look bad :)

I realised that I had a battery-case for this radio. A case where you can insert AA-batteries. And with this attached, the radio fires up right away. So it might be orignal battery that is dead, or at least the problem. But anyway.. thanks anyway :)

Status
Not open for further replies.