dead link in Wiki under p25

Status
Not open for further replies.

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
Are you saying that there's an article in the Wiki that has a bad link? Which article?

ecps92

a417

U+0000
Thanks Bill for verifying, based on the timestamp I am not sure I was entirely awake at the time of the OP.

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
Seems the Wiki is pointing to retired forums [not listed anymore in the forums page]
Got those, as well.

Thank you both.

Remember, the Wiki is a user-editable feature of RadioReference. When you see issues with a Wiki, you can edit them yourself. Don't worry about screwing something up because the Wiki always tracks changes to the article. Or, if you aren't comfortable editing the Wiki, I'm happy to make the edits.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
And if you do want someone to do your edits, PLEASE give the exact URL of the page you want to have changed. With over 10000 articles in the wiki, we can't take action unless specifics are given. We can't do a long range Vulcan Mind Meld (heh)....Mike

a417

U+0000
..won't find much there anyway if you did one! haha, thanks guys!

ecps92

There were some other mentions in that wiki of Forums, I did not check them out.

I didn't want to change, them if the forums were moved [could not find anything] but seem to recall
an earlier thread of some forums being retired
Got those, as well.

Thank you both.

Remember, the Wiki is a user-editable feature of RadioReference. When you see issues with a Wiki, you can edit them yourself. Don't worry about screwing something up because the Wiki always tracks changes to the article. Or, if you aren't comfortable editing the Wiki, I'm happy to make the edits.

Status
Not open for further replies.