Dealers

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnwaldw

Hello
I live near flint and work in milford was wondering is there any scanner dealers around these areas I would like to purchase a GRE 600
Thanks for the help
Dave

BuiltonAsus

Will Garry at Public Safety Communications allow people to pick up their purchase instead of having to pay for shipping? Unfortunately, other resellers don't allow you pick up locally.

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
BuiltonAsus said:
Will Garry at Public Safety Communications allow people to pick up their purchase instead of having to pay for shipping? Unfortunately, other resellers don't allow you pick up locally.

I'm sure he could accommodate you.

fnnm400

Premium Subscriber
Yes with a TX ahead of time.

BuiltonAsus said:

freqs

bigbluemsp said:
You can order and do a in store pick up....
ok sounds good where is his shop or is it out of his house i would like to look at and see how the gre radios work hands on and mabe the unidens as well

gpp10x

Premium Subscriber
freqs said:
ok sounds good where is his shop or is it out of his house i would like to look at and see how the gre radios work hands on and mabe the unidens as well

Garry is on the forum as fnnm400. He operates out of his home. As he posted above call ahead of time and something can be worked out. He sells both Uniden & GRE.

fnnm400

Premium Subscriber
To anyone interested. We are a small company operated locally and owner operated. Due to the high costs of a store front, we operate without one. We currently will do mail order or with a call ahead of time, you are welcome to come by and sample most of the radio's available.

Thanks for all the kind comments as well gang. We appreaciate it.

freqs

fnnm400 said:
To anyone interested. We are a small company operated locally and owner operated. Due to the high costs of a store front, we operate without one. We currently will do mail order or with a call ahead of time, you are welcome to come by and sample most of the radio's available.

Thanks for all the kind comments as well gang. We appreaciate it.
thank you i like to buy localy for the most part help out the little guy

Status
Not open for further replies.