• To anyone looking to acquire commercial radio programming software:

Please do not make requests for copies of radio programming software which is sold (or was sold) by the manufacturer for any monetary value. All requests will be deleted and a forum infraction issued. Making a request such as this is attempting to engage in software piracy and this forum cannot be involved or associated with this activity. The same goes for any private transaction via Private Message. Even if you attempt to engage in this activity in PM's we will still enforce the forum rules. Your PM's are not private and the administration has the right to read them if there's a hint to criminal activity.

If you are having trouble legally obtaining software please state so. We do not want any hurt feelings when your vague post is mistaken for a free request. It is YOUR responsibility to properly word your request.

To obtain Motorola software see the Sticky in the Motorola forum.

The various other vendors often permit their dealers to sell the software online (i.e., Kenwood). Please use Google or some other search engine to find a dealer that sells the software. Typically each series or individual radio requires its own software package. Often the Kenwood software is less than $100 so don't be a cheapskate; just purchase it.

For M/A Com/Harris/GE, etc: there are two software packages that program all current and past radios. One package is for conventional programming and the other for trunked programming. The trunked package is in upwards of $2,500. The conventional package is more reasonable though is still several hundred dollars. The benefit is you do not need multiple versions for each radio (unlike Motorola).

This is a large and very visible forum. We cannot jeopardize the ability to provide the RadioReference services by allowing this activity to occur. Please respect this.

Dealership in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synchro39

Premium Subscriber
Hi Unication

you better check if you want more customer in Canada it's not an easy task to purchase your products here the other side of the border i don't understand why we can't purchase direct from your online store ?

Now i am trying to purchase G2 looking for US and Canada dealers and nobody get back to us and all online US dealer don't ship to Canada

one dealer is on eBay i purchased the amplified charger from him come without the volume knob asked the seller to send me the missing parts he said no problem and i never received anything from him since 3-4 month now

Just frustrating you have a really good product and it's so hard to get services and support here

harryshute

Premium Subscriber
I’ve had the same non result from Canadian dealers including one in Alberta and one in Ontario. They are so geared up with two way radios to care about hobbyists. At least ScannerMaster sells Unication but if I only need a battery it costs about USD $32 to get it here.

Synchro39

Premium Subscriber
I’ve had the same non result from Canadian dealers including one in Alberta and one in Ontario. They are so geared up with two way radios to care about hobbyists. At least ScannerMaster sells Unication but if I only need a battery it costs about USD $32 to get it here.

yes for sure Unication must look into this problem because it's a reel pain for Canadian customers. i am trying to get a G2 for about a week now they must lost a bunch of sales because of that i am pretty sure i am about to forget my new project

floridafuzz

Hi- I just called Rays Pager Service and they told me they do ship to Canada. I told them you are in Quebec and they said they do ship to Quebec.
Their phone number is 1-717-859-2021.

floridafuzz

yes for sure Unication must look into this problem because it's a reel pain for Canadian customers. i am trying to get a G2 for about a week now they must lost a bunch of sales because of that i am pretty sure i am about to forget my new project
I forgot to tell you that they have a code now that might save you a little bit that expires on June 6th I think. Double check with them. It's listed on their website. I have purchased from them previously.

Synchro39

Premium Subscriber
I forgot to tell you that they have a code now that might save you a little bit that expires on June 6th I think. Double check with them. It's listed on their website. I have purchased from them previously.

i checked last time with Ray and was not willing to do it but maybe now it's ok i will check back with him

thanks

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Unication once told me that Spectrum in Sudbury was their Canadian dealer.

Synchro39

Premium Subscriber
Unication once told me that Spectrum in Sudbury was their Canadian dealer.

Maybe but they don't reply

but it's done now i purchased my G2 just now from EastCoastPagers again with Phil and again a good service but it's just weird that no Canadian dealer sell online or reply to people who want to purchase unication products

w2lie

New York DB Admin
Database Admin
i purchased my G2 just now from EastCoastPagers again with Phil and again a good service

Thanks again for your return business and I see you already updated your signature! Couldn't wait, could you ;).

Guys - I'm happy to ship to Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.