Dearborn Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

macari77

Dearborn Fire has gone silent, as has HEMS Med-5 (UFH). Yesterday at Oakwood I noticed they have 800mHz radios now. Anyone know what frequency they are on? or what system they are using?

What about Dearborn PD? don't usually listen but like to have the option.

freqs

City of Dearborn PD IS 158.850 Fire dept 423.300 both I just heard a few min ago .
Dearborn Hgts is on Western Wayne Co System

macari77

City of Dearborn PD IS 158.850 Fire dept 423.300 both I just heard a few min ago .
Dearborn Hgts is on Western Wayne Co System

oh my bad someone locked out Dearborn and Romulus fire departments on my scanner. guess thats what happens when you leave your scanner out for anyone to use.

well they do have new radios that look like 800s

Last edited:

SCPD

QRT
DEarborn Comms

oh my bad someone locked out Dearborn and Romulus fire departments on my scanner. guess thats what happens when you leave your scanner out for anyone to use.

well they do have new radios that look like 800s

I've been told twice by a dispatcher there that Dearborn plans to never go 800, and that eventually, all police will be up on 423. I don't get up there to look around, what made you think they were 800 radios?

macari77

I've been told twice by a dispatcher there that Dearborn plans to never go 800, and that eventually, all police will be up on 423. I don't get up there to look around, what made you think they were 800 radios?

The radios looked like new Motorola's with the two knobs on the top, one for volume and one for channel, and they had the piece of paper with all the channels and corresponding numbers taped to the front which they didn't use to have. They just looked new compared to the old beat up ones. Plus the Oakwood ER dispatched was talking about DFDs new 800's radios.

Guess I will do my own research next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.