Death of a Member

Status
Not open for further replies.

weeksben1

Like the others have said in this thread, my thoughts, prayers, and condolences, go out to all his family and friends. I'm very sorry for their loss.

FrequenC

Where the road of life will lead

In this day of political correctness there will be those that will view my response to this post and ask that it be removed because the views expressed do not reflect the views of today’s culture. I mean no disrespect nor am I attempting to impose my beliefs, morals or values on others. However I make no apology for expressing my condolences in this manner.

I learned very early in life how difficult it is to lose a family member or friend, one would ask why tragedies come to so many good and decent people when this world is full of vicious and merciless people. This will remain a mystery until we one day cross over Jordan.
God has blessed us with Dave's friendship, we are fortunate to have had this moment in time.

This is not just another post in an internet forum that will be obscured or forgotten, just as Dave's life was not in vain, his memory we shall carry with us all the days of our lives.
To his family and friends, may the peace of God that passes understanding be with you always.

In closing I am not a ham operator and did not understand the expression “A “Silent Key”, I now have a clear understanding and I post this here for those like me who may never have heard the expression.
“A "Silent Key" in Amateur Radio jargon is a ham radio operator who has passed away. The expression comes from the Morse Code prosign "SK," which means "end of work."

I shall pass this way but once. Therefore, any good that I can do or any kindness that I can show, let me do it now, for I shall not pass this way again.
Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.