Deer Creek to State 800

Status
Not open for further replies.

eharlow

Premium Subscriber
Update....all the radios are installed in the vehicles. The portables are all programmed. We're still waiting on a code plug for the mobiles and the base which is supposed to be finished today and mobiles programmed Monday morning. After training Tuesday, we're supposed to go active barring any problems. We'll still be toning out on State Fire 154.130 from Edmond then all traffic will go to the 800 system other than some talkaround on VHF's still.

VHF's are still in all vehicles for mutual aid calls to non-800 departments. Talkgroups will be as follows:

Dispatch -- Talkgroup 54864
Fire Ground 1 -- Talkgroup 54896
Fire Ground 2 -- unknown....someone listen and add it to the database. I don't know how to find it out?!?!

Sites 011 (Guthrie) and 008 (Oklahoma City)

foster_006

Update....all the radios are installed in the vehicles. The portables are all programmed. We're still waiting on a code plug for the mobiles and the base which is supposed to be finished today and mobiles programmed Monday morning. After training Tuesday, we're supposed to go active barring any problems. We'll still be toning out on State Fire 154.130 from Edmond then all traffic will go to the 800 system other than some talkaround on VHF's still.

VHF's are still in all vehicles for mutual aid calls to non-800 departments. Talkgroups will be as follows:

Fire Ground 2 -- unknown....someone listen and add it to the database. I don't know how to find it out?!?!

Sites 011 (Guthrie) and 008 (Oklahoma City)

Awesome! Can't wait to add another group in the BC15 for site 8!

Congrats on the new radios! Planning to sell off any VHF stuff?

foster_006

.....We'll still be toning out on State Fire 154.130 from Edmond then all traffic will go to the 800 system other than some talkaround on VHF's still.

I'm guessing you'll be sharing with Oak Cliff Fire?

54864 dispatch
54896 oak cliff fire ground 1
54928 oak cliff fire ground 2

eharlow

Premium Subscriber
Yes, neither of us is busy enough to warrant needing separate dispatch TG's. The 2 FG's gives us each a private FG channel to work off of. If we need more, we'll go to an RMA or something.

We're not going to sell anything. All VHF equipment was left in the vehicles for responding with mutual aid partners that are not in the 800 system (Piedmont, Cashion, etc....) We're also a member of the Canadian County Wildland Task Force so we'll need VHF for that too.

eharlow

Premium Subscriber
Someone want to send in updates to the database for these TG's? I don't really know how!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.