Dekalb P25 TRS need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

stonek554

Does anyone have a current scan of Dekalb's P25 system? I am trying to id the control channels, System id, WACN, RFSS, and site. I know these are already posted in the database, but something appears to have recently changed as my radio will not pick up the system anymore.

Metrofire31

Premium Subscriber
Stonek554 - I work in DeKalb and monitor them constantly and the data here on RR for them is current and correct. What more can I tell you?

Metrofire31

N8IAA

Does anyone have a current scan of Dekalb's P25 system? I am trying to id the control channels, System id, WACN, RFSS, and site. I know these are already posted in the database, but something appears to have recently changed as my radio will not pick up the system anymore.
What radio?
Larry

stonek554

I am using a Harris XG-100. For some reason I am not picking up the Dekalb control channel anymore.

N8IAA

I am using a Harris XG-100. For some reason I am not picking up the Dekalb control channel anymore.

Unless you are authorized on their system, they can shut your radio down.This is why most use a scanner capable of receiving P-25 signals.
Larry

stonek554

The radio is set to not affiliate and has transmit capabilities disabled. With no system key, no affiliation, and not transmit enabled it is basically an expensive scanner. For systems I am authorized on I have full capabilities. Just prefer to use one radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.