Del Frisco's

Status
Not open for further replies.

carcareers

2 Fatal, Mororcycle left my condo complex across from Del Frisco's very loud and very fast and hit something. Police won't let me get close but definately 2 fatal in road.

carcareers

Confirmed 2 fatal

Motorcycle left my condo complex at a very high rate of speed, now 2 confirmed dead at the scene in front of Del Frisco's resaurant. Apparently they hit the medium in the road and that was the end. Very sad!

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
GREENWOOD VILLAGE - Two people riding a motorcycle died in a crash Friday night according to Greenwood Village Police Department.

The accident happened a little before 11 p.m. on S. Willow Way, just south of E. Orchard Road.

According to police investigators, the motorcycle was traveling northbound on S. Willow Way at a high rate of speed when the driver appeared to lose control of the motorcycle while trying to negotiate a right hand curve and ended up striking the median.

Police say both the driver of the motorcycle and his female passenger stuck trees on the raised median of the roadway. Medical personnel were unable to revive either person.

The accident is under investigation. Names of the victims have not been released.

Status
Not open for further replies.