Delaware Co SAFE-T streaming test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garymaxon1234

I am in the testing phase of Shoutcast streaming scanner audio in Delaware County. The left channel is my old BC895XLT streaming the Delaware County SAFE-T tower Unfortunately this is not a digital scanner so all I have right know is analog TGs.

The right channel is my PRO 92 with BSU Trunked system and some conventional freqs.

The URL is 60.51:80:108:8000.

Let me know if you can hear it and any problems. I know that right now, I have a 60Hz hum on the right side and there is a long delay from hearing it “live” and it coming across the ‘net.

GT

Garymaxon1234

Corrected URL

First, I must have been tired and or in a hurry when I typed the first message.

The correct URL is 68.51.80.188:8000
(Cut and paste or type it in a media browser, it is a MP3 stream.)

Brentoli:
Good question I’m not really sure. I’ve been running that scanner in ID search mode and locking out the digital talk groups. I think all the active Delaware Co TGs and any state analog TGs should show up. I’ll have to review what I’ve locked out.

Then tonight I found out I left the bearcat turned off. <sigh>

GT

brentoli

Deactivated Duplicate Account
Banned
So I am poor, and have not had any chance to listen to SAFE-T because I dont have 3590359304 dollars for a scanner. I should be able to hear say Medic 12 dispatched on my VHF, and then they will go enr on your feed?

Garymaxon1234

Yes, you should hear MPD, MFD, DCEMS, BSUPD, DCPD "800" channel, Muncie parks and Animal control. You won't here any digital TGs the Bearcat won't receive digital.

GT

Status
Not open for further replies.