Delaware County Feed updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2ZPY

Feed Provider
I just finished changing the Delaware County Feed to a stereo feed. Fire/EMS dispatch is on the right channel and Law is on the left along with whatever else is scanning on that one at the time. The information page has been updated as well to show the change.

This project drove me nuts since my old sound card was combining the channels back together.

Kevinbb

PSAP-Retired
Premium Subscriber
thanks for this feed. It sounds great. Is there a chance you can mix Schoharie county in with it or are you to far away. Thanks again

N2ZPY

Feed Provider
I could probably mix that in on the law/other side. I use the Fire/EMS for TwoToneDetect as well so I want to keep that side of the feed clean. What frequency is Scho Co? My house is at 2000 feet in elevation with a discone on my tower at about 35 feet. There is also an amplifier on the coax since I am splitting it 3 ways. I should be able to pick it up fine.

Kevin

MFR465

Kevin,

Schoharie County is 46.18 pl 151.4 (Schoharie 911) and the mobiles operate on 153.7625 pl 179.9. Both have great signal strength.

BTW, the feed sounds great! I love having this available so I can keep an ear on things up by my vacation place in Grand Gorge while I'm home.

Kevinbb

PSAP-Retired
Premium Subscriber
Kevin,

Schoharie County is 46.18 pl 151.4 (Schoharie 911) and the mobiles operate on 153.7625 pl 179.9. Both have great signal strength.

BTW, the feed sounds great! I love having this available so I can keep an ear on things up by my vacation place in Grand Gorge while I'm home.

good info and thanks for your replies. Along with fire 46.18, the Sheriff operates on 155.730 pl 186.2 and ems is 155.220 186.2. I have a summer camp near Gilboa and its good listening in the summer and they have a very good signal that I listen to in the albany area

MFR465

Yea... out of all of the counties I'm able to hear from Delaware County, Schoharie County definitely blows the rest out of the water. I'm able to listen to the Sheriffs on 155.73 LOUD AND CLEAR from Bergen County on a back-up mobile at my HQ. Gotta love county-wide systems!!!

N2ZPY

Feed Provider
At this time I am not going to be adding the Scho co frequencies into the mix. I may look into getting another scanner in the near future and put it up as a seperate feed though.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.