Delaware County, Ohio XML error

Status
Not open for further replies.

RagnarD

Premium Subscriber
In a valley that only a few know where it is
Hi,

Trying to import the updated Delaware County, Ohio system into Win 500 and got an XML error.

The attached JPG image shows the error.

If this is the wrong forum to post this in I apologize in advance to the moderators and other members of the forum.

Attachments

• RRerror.jpg
    RRerror.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 110

burner50

The Third Variable
Database Admin
moving this to the appropriate forum...

Last edited:

DonS

That error was due to a change in the RR SOAP interface that took effect this morning.

My RRLib.DLL file (used by Win500, Win97, and Win96) has been updated to reflect this change. You can download either the DLL file by itself or the entire WinXXX.ZIP file from my web site . Links and instructions are at/near the top of each WinXXX program page.

RagnarD

Premium Subscriber
In a valley that only a few know where it is
Hi Don,

Thanks, It was duly noted to me by a very diligent moderator that this issued had "been beaten to death" but I had never seen it before.

I am keeping any comments about having a life and not living in my mom's basement reading about scanners 24/7 on the Internet to myself.

Thank you for the clarification and the update

DonS

Hi Don,

Thanks, It was duly noted to me by a very diligent moderator that this issued had "been beaten to death" but I had never seen it before.

Had that moderator been just a little more "diligent", he would've noticed that the problem you described was quite different from the one that has beaten to death. He also would've noticed that you are running a relatively recent version (1.89) of Win500 - a version that does not exhibit the beaten-to-death problem.

Fortunately, I did notice these things, found the problem in my software, and was able to fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.