Delay time: EZscan VS on TRX ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machria

Premium Subscriber
So I just figured out the delay time in the EZScan software is in seconds, and on the TRX itself via the menus on an object it is stored in tenths of seconds. (depicted as "Delay .1s.." in menu).

Just out of curiosity, anyone know why it is different between them?

Machria

Premium Subscriber
So I just figured out the delay time in the EZScan software is in seconds, and on the TRX itself via the menus on an object it is stored in tenths of seconds. (depicted as "Delay .1s.." in menu).

Just out of curiosity, anyone know why it is different between them?

Nobody knows why this is? Anybody else every notice it?

Ubbe

With the TRX-2 they are in tenths in both scanner and EZScan.
You don't have a slider that increments in tenths in the TRX-1 version of EZScan?

/Ubbe

Ubbe

10qyob6.jpg

Machria

Premium Subscriber
With the TRX-2 they are in tenths in both scanner and EZScan.
You don't have a slider that increments in tenths in the TRX-1 version of EZScan?

/Ubbe

Ezscan (as in your screenshot) shows the time in SECONDS, when looking on the unit itself it shows the time in TENTHS. For example in your screenshot it says "5.7" seconds. If you save that to the scanner, and then edit that freq in the scanner, you will see: "Delay .1s 57".

So the question is, why do they not show it as "5.7 seconds", as it shows in EZscan?

It's no biggie, I just find it odd.

PS- I have that slider now too! If I'm not mistaken, the last time I used the Delay field in EZScan, I thought it was a freeform field to enter in the digits, not a slider. Maybe that was in the last update? OR I'm mistaken and I had the slider just never noticed it??

Status
Not open for further replies.