Deleted channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruceWW

Premium Subscriber
Deleted some freqs from list, new programed freq's won't go into those channels. How do I access those channels to add new Freq's?

BruceWW

Premium Subscriber
WS1040. No software. programming manually. On my pro95 I can insert a freq into any open channel, need to know how to do that on my ws1040

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner
Premium Subscriber
Conventional frequencies? Trunked system? Is the info known to the RR database?
???

Hard to help you if you don't answer the rest of my questions. Also it would help to know what state(s), county(ies), city(ies) you are looking to monitor. Have a look at the easier to read manual for an understanding on how object oriented memory programming works, the memory architecture of the WS1040 is different than that of a Pro 95. It's much easier to program via software (reference post here for supported titles) than by hand

BruceWW

Premium Subscriber
ok I think my question is not real clear. my bad. My WS1040, I have manually programed in my Conv Freq's and trunked P25 groups, all working perfectly. I deleted three freq's not needed from list 1. "channel" 1, 2, and 3. Now how do I go back to these first "channels" 1, 2, and 3 and program new freq's into these positions. When I go to manual my "channel" numbers start at 4 and increase numerically. I can't seem to find these first three "channels"

rayvelcoro

ok I think my question is not real clear. my bad. My WS1040, I have manually programed in my Conv Freq's and trunked P25 groups, all working perfectly. I deleted three freq's not needed from list 1. "channel" 1, 2, and 3. Now how do I go back to these first "channels" 1, 2, and 3 and program new freq's into these positions. When I go to manual my "channel" numbers start at 4 and increase numerically. I can't seem to find these first three "channels"
I have a TRX-1. Are you sure the WS1040 has channels? Modern scanners have moved on to "objects."

BruceWW

Premium Subscriber
ok, let's try object ID#, I deleted object ID #1, #2, and #3. When in manual mode I can push up and down arrow key to walk through my list of ID numbers. ID numbers 1, 2, ,3 are not there. My ID numbers start at 4 and continue up from there. If I go into manual and enter ID #1 it display's Object #4 freq. I can not program into Object ID #1. This may be just the way this scanner is I can't find any information on assigning freq's into Object ID's of my choosing. I have not got into programming with software, maybe this is the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.